Friday, April 12, 2013

CONTOH KALIMAT PRESENT PERFECT TENSE

VERBAL
  1. Mr. Andri has been in JOGJA 
  2. Dedi has gone MEDAN already.
  3. Have they played football for 90 minutes?
  4. you has bought a laptop
  5. Mia has not driver the car to her office yet 
  6. He has not studied English at school since 2007
  7. He have cleaned the rooms in the hotel already
  8. Mr. Messi has live in Medan since 2000
  9. I have played volly
  10. Mr. dodi already go to bandung
  11. I have drunk a cup of coffe twice a day
NOMINAL
  1.  He has been sick for 2 days.
  2. She has been in the Universal studio since yesterday
  3. I have been here since three minutes ago
  4. She has been there for five hours
  5. I have been bussy for two weeks
  6. We have been in Jakarta since 1989
  7. I have been to Ancol before.
  8. I have been a student of SMAN 1 depok since 2010
  9. He has been shot by me just now
  10. Mr. Subagja has been here since yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment