Sunday, May 26, 2013

Direct and Indirect Speech

  1. what day it is?  (He asked me what day it was)
  2. what time you finished studying? (he asked what time I finished studying)
  3. have you seen my balls? ( he asked ever seen my balls)
  4. whether you can be trusted to keep a secret ( He asked if I could be trusted keep secret)
  5. are you sure manchester united won the EPL ( he asks if you are sure manchester united won the EPL) 
 Change the following quoted sentences in to reported
  1. the father said "You have to study hard" (Dad said I had to study hard)
  2. mom said "you have to be quick out of college" (mom says I have to quickly pass)
  3. "You have to go home now" said rooney (rooney said I should go home now)
  4. rafael berkata "kamu harus banyak berlatih agar cepat bisa" (
    rafael told me if I had a lot of practice that can quickly)
  5.   "You should let me put on weight eating a lot" said de gea (de gea say that I must eat so that fat)

0 comments:

Post a Comment